Owner Nathalie is a personal trainer and natural bikini and figure competitor who is passionate about health and fitness.
In 1996, she began her career in France as a fitness instructor. Over the years, she taught a variety of master aerobic classes and workshops in fitness conventions, gyms, and training centers throughout Europe.
In 2004, she moved to Los Angeles, California and quickly became a premier instructor at the Billy Blanks World Training Center in Sherman Oaks. What sets Nathalie apart is her ability to apply a unique style, creativity, energy, intensity, and enthusiasm to everything she does.
Accomplishments and certifications include:
– The International Fitness instructor in Europe, France, Germany, and Spain
– Fitness Champion FFHMDA in France, 1996 and numerous fitness shows in California.
– Certification Sport School in France, 1994
– Certified Sport and Aerobics
– Certified Tae Bo® by Billy Blanks. Nov 2002 – May 2015
Her motto is “Hard Work Pays Off “, and the few testimonials and pictures in this website are just a small example of the hard work she puts into her classes, training, clients and her passion for the fitness world.
CHECK OUT THESE FABULOUS TIPS FROM FITNESS AND WELLNESS GURU NATHALIE BORDEAUX. SHE'S HERE TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS!