Owner Nathalie opened The BEAT Fitness in 2012. The BEAT is a very special place, also called the ''happy place'', that offers a unique club-like atmosphere to her cardio kickboxing classes and is unlike any other fitness clubs in LA.
In 1996, Nathalie began her career in France as a fitness instructor. Over the years, she taught a variety of master aerobic classes and workshops in fitness conventions, gyms, and training centers throughout Europe.
In 2004, she moved to Los Angeles, California and quickly became a premier instructor at the Billy Blanks World Training Center in Sherman Oaks. What sets Nathalie apart is her ability to apply a unique style, creativity, energy, intensity, and enthusiasm to everything she does.
Accomplishments and certifications include:
– The International Fitness instructor in Europe (France, Germany, and Spain.
– Fitness Champion FFHMDA in France, 1996 and numerous fitness shows in Europe.
– Certification Sport School in France, 1994.
– Certified Sport and Aerobics.
– Certified Tae Bo® by Billy Blanks. Nov 2002 – May 2015.
– Winner in numerous shows in California and Las Vegas as a natural bikini and figure competitor .
Her motto is “Hard Work Pays Off“, and the few testimonials and pictures in this website are just a small example of the hard work she puts into her classes, training, clients and her passion for the fitness world.